Welcome to Siem Reap and magical Angkor!
There is so much to see and do in and around Siem Reap – great sights, beautiful places, wonderful food, and experiences to make your visit all you could have dreamed of and more.
Whether it is watching the sun rise over Angkor Wat, marvelling at Bayon’s many faces, admiring the beauty of Banteay Sre, exploring the ruins of Preah Khan, or enjoying a cool dip in the river at Kulen Mountain, we can organise a tour to suit all visitors.
We can also include any of the other popular attractions in and around Siem Reap:
- See the floating villages by Lake Tonle Sap
- Visit Prek Toal and Peareang bird sanctuaries
- A drive to Kulen to enjoy the waterfall and a swim
- Hill trekking
- A night at Phare Cambodian circus
- Enjoy an Apsara dance performance
- Visit Artisans Angkor
- A trip to a silk Farm
- See the Angkor National Museum
- A visit to local markets
We will look forward to creating the trip you’ve dreamt about!
7. Silk Farm